Friday 25 August 2017

The Itching Scars by Mohy Omar

I'm an indie author, self-published. I'm borderline that was misdiagnosed as bipolar. Long story short, the medication messed with my head so I took a pen and paper to fight back.

Connect with the Author



About the Book


A collection of short stories dealing with different kinds of scars we keep. They never said being human could be this hard. They never told us about the scars we would carry. They only told us that this is what it means to be alive.

Get it today on Amazon!


Keep reading for an excerpt:


I'm in love with death. Call me crazy but I am. Throughout the centuries death has been wrongly depicted as black, skeletal and frightening. Look at paintings of it since the beginning of time tell me if I'm wrong. Grim reapers or pale figures engulfed in an ominous aura. Rulers of the underground in most mythologies. But that's a grave misconception. Death is beautiful. She has long black silky hair. She's neither thin nor fat. Her eyes smile brighter than her full lips. She smells like life and her touch feels like love, exactly how a permanent embrace ought to feel like.

Call me crazy, but I'm in love with death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!