Tuesday 11 April 2017

Nika by D.H. Gibbs

With an active imagination and a love of art D.H. Gibbs has chosen to combine her talents by writing and illustrating books. She weaves tales for both New and Young Adults and plans to publish more soon.

D.H. Gibbs hails from the Caribbean where in her free time she reads, paints and travel when she can.







Connect with the Author



Sign up for Updates!


About the Book


Taken off the streets Nika is thrown into an unknown world where she’s held captive. As an orphan, she has been on the run and must find her way out before they discover her secret. But these people held the knowledge of her family and who she is. Will she be able to find out before her secret is reviled?

After hundreds of years, Demyan has finally found the rightful ruler of his race. Unfortunately, she doesn’t know who she is and is doing everything in her power to escape him. Time is running out and Demyan has to convince Nika to take her rightful place otherwise the battle will be lost and his race extinguished.

Get it today on Amazon!




Keep reading for an interview with Nika from the book:


Where were you born, and what was it like growing up there?


I was born on the Island of Seychatka but I did not grow up there. I grew up in the Regular's word.


What are your goals? What would you like to achieve?


I would like to bring peace to the two races on my island without blood shed.


What is the most important lesson you've learned about life?


That people fear what they don't understand.

What is the strangest situation you've ever found yourself in?


Kidnapped off of the streets, then to be told I'm not human.


Where is the best place to visit in your world? 


You would have to ask my cousin Alex. I have been stuck on the Konstantinos compound since I got here.

Do you have any hobbies?


I love swimming, horseback riding and learning about history.


Do you have a secret you've never told anyone? Would you tell us?


Yes I do and if I tell you then it wouldn't be a secret.


Have you ever been in love?


Yes I have and I wound up being experimented on. So I would have to say it didn't work out so well.


What kind of clothing do you prefer to wear?


Anything that's comfortable.


What do you regret most in your life?


I regret not knowing my mother because she would be a better Queen than I am. Being guided by her is something that's irreplaceable.

Would you ever or have you ever lied?


Oh I'm a terrible. My face or body language is a dead giveaway. And I hate when people lie to me, usually because when they do, they are up to no good.

If you had one day left to live, what would you do with your last day?


I would try to meet with my brother in the hopes of being a family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!