Thursday 8 September 2016

Being Me series Book 4 by Tricia Copeland

Tricia Copeland grew up in Georgia but now lives outside the mile-high city of Denver, Colorado with her family. In addition to the 4th and final book of the Being Me series, out Sept. 20, 2016, the series includes Is This Me?, If I Could Fly, and Think You Me. Her YA paranormal short story Drops of Sunshine published first in Spellbound, a YA paranormal novella collection from Brix Baxter Publishing. An avid runner and paranormal fan, she also enjoys hiking, trivia, and Scrabble. You can connect with Tricia and other readers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and on her website at www.triciacopeland.com.




Connect with the Author




About the Book


“The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.”
-The Great Gatsby

In attempt to manage her rage and shame after a violent assault, Amanda loses touch with reality. Her spiraling physical state forces her to act or die. To face her demons, she must revisit the emotions she ran from in the first place. But she is determined to pick up the pieces of her life. Can she mend broken bonds with her friends and family? Will her epic love survive? Find out in this roller coaster finale of the Being Me series.

Tricia Copeland grew up in Georgia and now lives in Colorado with her family and multiple four legged and finned friends. Her new adult Being Me series includes, Is This Me?, If I Could Fly, Thinking You Know Me, and the final installment, Being Me. Drops of Sunshine is her first young adult and paranormal book. If she’s not on a trail, you can find Tricia at www.triciacopeland.com or on your favorite social media.


Coming September 20th!


Keep reading for a sneak peek:

Why hadn’t I gotten help? I’d talked in support group, to my therapist, done all the things they’d told me. Still, deep down I knew I’d been keeping the truth from everyone. I did everything I was supposed to without really admitting the pain and emptiness I felt. As soon as the hole in my chest had shown me the darkness of its expanse, I’d boarded it up and run the other way. Fitting my arms around my stomach, I curled up in a ball. I’d done this to myself, created my own mess. No one else could be blamed. Through my tears, I said a prayer into the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!